Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How It Started

I begin to get interested in photography when I was 11 or 12. I had a couple of friends that were into it and enjoyed it. I would also have to admit, they were very good at it too. My interest just seemed to grow so I decided to explore the photography world.
Since than I have learned a lot on how to take pictures. I'm still learning. There is always something to learn. I love black and white, and believe that black and white show more emotion than any other form of photography. Some would probably argue with that and I would say that they have some really good points of view, but that won't change what I believe. So most of the pictures that I post up in black and white are going to be on the emotion, expression, and concentration of the photo.

No comments: