Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mothers Day


So, Mother's Day is here. And me being a guy, I have trouble with deciding on what to get my mother and both my grandmothers. My first grandmother really loves flowers. And has had a garden pretty much all her life.






I guess I should have made this so much easier by just taking one picture instead of several. But being me I didn't do that and took more then just one, and so now I am having trouble on deciding which picture to frame and give to my grandmother.


























I really like the very top picture. And the white one above. So, Hmm....yeah. I have really gotten myself stuck. So if you have a favorite comment :-)!


My sister's said that I should frame them in black with a white back ground lining. If you have another ideas that would be great, because once again. I'm a guy.....and what do guys do best at when it comes to picture framing and deciding for a mother or grandmother?




















And yeah I know..........I posted this a bit late. Just shows you how much more I pay attention with important dates like this. hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 3rd and the last one best. I can't decide between the two though =/

Farm Kids said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! What lovely flowers...

megan

Jon's Photography said...

Thanks Anonymous person that I know....lol!!

Thanks Megan. You've got really good tallent too ;-)